Friday, July 21, 2006

9/11 conspiracy nutjobs

I had the "great" opportunity last night to attend a talk done by Josef Princiotta about what really happened on September 11, 2001.
So far I know the United States government and the Jews did it or at least that is the impression Mr. Princiotta gave before the talk was through.
What I find odd is the fact that he had to mention that his mother's maiden name was Schwartz (pardon me if that is the wrong spelling). What the hell does his mother being a Jew have to do with anything? Is he apologizing or bragging? Maybe both....?
Does he feel that by announcing his own Jewish heritage he has the right to push his insanity? Yes, I believe it's insanity and not from the fact he lost a cousin in the WTC.

I wonder if the Rotary Club buys his rants? He did say he belongs to the group! I wonder if the IBEW union buys into this guys rants? They do have their fingers in the KUDO pot! Maybe I should ask them but I figured one or two members were possibly in the group cheering this self hating Jew on.

I wonder how many Alaska Jews consider this jerk a friend?

Hey Weena! You can pass this along to the retards you hang out with when you check my blog. LOL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure who demolished the WTC but I do know they were NOT felled by airplanes hitting them. Take a read through www.wingtv.com and view some of the data, then try and refute the presented evidence.

Anonymous said...

French, I don't post my blog so I can count replies from meatballs like you. I'm not like Hal Turner or his ilk bragging about how many people google my blog everyday of the week.
You see I don't care nor will I ever care. If no one ever reads this blog it's no sweat off my brow.
I write it because I want to not because I can sit on some internet "radio show" pounding my chest like a rabid Tarzan telling the world what a winner I am in my fantasy land.
Keep posting comments though it's entertaining.