Thursday, July 20, 2006

Jew hating Pat Buchanan rides again!

I hate this old bastard! His last breath hasn't come soon enough in this life and if I ever meet him when he returns in the next I hope he ends up on my plate as a steak.

It might be tough but his last splash will be in the toilet.

Yeah, I know that is more information than you need but such is life!






Anyway....his most recent article is "Where are the Christians" and if he doesn't throw a number slams to Jews in this one I don't know what you could call them.



"Bush sounded less like the leader of the Free World than some bellicose city councilman from Brooklyn Heights"



"It is un-American and un-Christian."



"Who is whispering in his ear?"



Yep! Sounds like all the rest of the Jew hating garbage I read day in and day out!

I really love his remark about Lebanon being a "tiny" nation!

LIKE ISRAEL IS A LARGE NATION AND NOT SURROUNDED BY FREAKING MUSLIM TERRORISTS!

STUFF IT PAT! YOU MAKE NO SENSE WHAT-SO-EVER!

No comments: