Wednesday, October 04, 2006

If you think the guy with a bird on his head is stupid......

I was perusing the comment section of Hal Turner's website and came upon this remark from some toad named Jon in Colorado and it makes no sense what-so-ever!

"I don't like Jews but I absolutely HATE and DESPISE filthy black NIGGER beasts! I have never known any Jewish people but I am sure I have felt their negative effects without knowing it. But NIGGERS is a different story. The nigger infestation is everywhere here in Denver. NIGGERS and SPICS. Don't come to "COLOR" ful COLORADO folks, you will be sorely disappointed. It's going to the fucking dogs.
Jon | 10.03.06 - 10:46 pm | # "

This is what I call not seeing the forest for the trees problem. It's like a drunk blaming everyone for their alcoholism. The only problem here is Jon. Obviously Jon has a crappy life, no clue about how to fix it and therefore blames everyone including ones he has never met.

This is the stinking thinking of those like Jon who reads and agrees with websites like Hal Turner's. They spend their days so wrapped up in hating the rest of the world they don't realize their own lives are falling down around their heads from that wasted time.

Try a 12 Step program Jon it sounds like you could use one.

No comments: